Subscribe Now: standard

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An Organization That Can Help Us Youngsters Shape Our Futures

Greetings TYATS followers!

I know I have been posting a fair amount of negative material recently, so my posts today will be all about good news.  I finally found an organization of intelligent, well-meaning individuals who genuinely want the USA to have a prosperous future.

The organization's name is "Common Good".  You can read about the group here: http://commongood.org/.

I will quickly give you a synopsis on the group.  Common Good is a non-profit, non-partisan organization formed in 2002 by Philip K. Howard (a lawyer who is tired of our legal system).  It claims as its members prominent intellectuals, lawyers, businessmen, and politicians.  The goals of this group are to clean out and modernize the legal system so we can achieve better results in terms of health care, education, and the justice system.

Please go to the website I posted and join the movement to fix our nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment