Subscribe Now: standard

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to EAYNUF

Greetings!

I started this blog because I needed a platform from which I can speak honestly, openly, and frequently with my fellow young Americans (the late Gen X'ers, the Gen Y'ers, and the Gen Z'ers).  Additionally, I wanted this blog to be a place where young people can come for information and analyses on events that will directly and indirectly affect their lives.  Lastly (but crucially), I wanted this blog to be a launch pad for something the USA has needed for a long time: a widespread unification of mature people who will cooperate for the benefit of the country.

Now that I have briefly introduced the purposes of this blog, I will speak about myself a little bit.  I am from the great city of Cleveland, Ohio.  (Don't laugh: Cleveland really is great).  I recently dropped out of a Ph.D. program in economics (I did learn a lot about applied economics before I left) to pursue an M.D./Ph.D. dual degree. I love learning, thinking, arguing, watching sports, listening to music, and drinking good wine.     

I believe that is enough for now.  Please come back tomorrow for my opinions on the USA's political and economic troubles.

Welcome, once again, to EAYNUF!

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment